Money -Partnership of Safaricom’s M-Pesa product with global payment platform Paypal has seen M-Pesa account users enjoy withdrawal of funds through their M-Pesa current/savings accounts.
The new service is usually operated by TransferTo, a Business to Business B2B payment company.
Below are the steps to withdraw funds from your Paypal account to Mpesa.
- Have a PayPal account.
2. Go to paypal-mobilemoney.com/m-pesa and click on log in (top right corner).
3. You will be prompted to log in and thereafter agree to terms of using the service.
4. Add your M-Pesa phone number.
You will then have to:
- Log into your account at paypal-mobilemoney.com/m-pesa and click “Withdraw”.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw from your PayPal account in USD.
- You will be redirected to a page showing the amount to be received in KES, the exchange rate used for the currency conversion, and the estimated transaction processing time.
- Confirm and complete the withdrawal of money.
Exchange rates will appear before you confirm the transaction for withdrawal making it possible for you to either stop or continue.
It takes between 2 hours and 3 days for the money to hit your M-Pesa account depending on the withdrawal amount. The higher the amount, the longer it will take.
Work Online from home and Earn a Decent Income Email: email@example.com or WhatsApp us