Scholarship -Equity Bank together with the government have partnered to support the needy bright cases from public schools through Elimu Scholarship.
Through an advert today in a local newspaper, the scholarship program is targeting 2021 KCPE learners who successfully completed exams with marks 280.
“For affirmative action, candidates who are orphans and those with special needs and disabilities who attained below 280 marks may also be considered.
“Only candidates who sat the 2021 KCPE examinations from public primary schools in all 47 Counties in the Country are eligible,” partly the advertisement read.
If lucky to be picked in the program, the beneficiaries will have their school fees, transport, uniform, shopping including school kit and pocket money fully offered for the four years they will be in secondary school.
Those interested can collect scholarship application forms from the nearest Equity Bank Branch or Equity Bank Agents.
Alternatively, application forms can also be downloaded from the Ministry of Education and Equity Group Foundation websites: https://www.education.go.ke and https:// egfdmis.equity bank.co.ke/register_elimu.
Requirements for consideration:
- They must be living with special needs and disabilities (Physical, Hearing and Visual Impairments, Autism, Albinism, Learning Disabilities and others)
- They must be orphans and vulnerable children. Candidates from informal settlements in 15 urban centres; or Candidates: whose parents/guardians are living with disabilities that have compromised their ability to meet the financial obligations of their children.
- They must be candidates whose families are affected by HIV / AIDS and other chronic illnesses with debilitating effects that could render parents and guardians destitute and unable to fend for their families.
- The candidate’s families are affected by extreme poverty renders them unable to educate their children and lastly,
- Candidates who have suffered from neglect, and abuse and have no support to education.
Work Online from home and Earn a Decent Income Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us